The following is a basic guide on the process involved in creating a new logo.
Sassen Design will work with you to help determine the your core brand, strategic positioning and brand personality. By having a in-depth understanding of your business Sassen Design will be able to create a brand that meets your business objectives.
What are the steps involved (in a nutshell)
- The first step is a meeting to learn more about your business and the requirements of your new logo and branding
- You’ll then be required to complete the Logo Design Creative Strategy. (there’s no right or wrong answers)
- Through research, information gained in the meeting and the creative strategy logo concepts will be created
- Up to three logo concepts are presented for feedback
- Changes are made until designs are approved
- Once you’re happy with your logo it will be supplied to you in various files formats for use online and print
How long will it take to design my logo
Generally it’s best to allow for around four weeks from the initial meeting to handing over the final logo files.
How much does it cost
As each project is unique there is no set price.
How many revisions am I allowed?
Your quote will allow for three rounds of revisions
Can you design and print business my business cards
Please feel free to contact Sassen Design if you have any questions